Sunday, November 15, 2015

Ginger Lemon Cinnamon Peppermint Honey....TEA

Battling a cold is bad enough but add in the fact you may have to actually DO things during the day and your an old codger like me I was extremely pleased to have stumbled on this tea. Yesterday I brewed up a cup of Ginger/Lemon/Honey/Peppermint and I was amazed how quickly it cleared my chest and sinuses, and actually gave be a boost (not the Red Bull gives you wings kind of boost thank God) So this morning after nosing around I found another recipe that included Cinnamon, and have the sliced Ginger in a pot with a Cinnamon stick brewing as I write this, we already have Lemon juice frozen in cubes from the lemons our lovely daughter brought to us. So now I am going to bag some Peppermint, make me a cup and plan out my strategy for replacing a balast and lights in the kitchen....Lock out Tag out....Some of you will get it, if not call an electrician.
The photo is from this website and they have the recipe too.....http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-12468/the-best-homemade-ginger-tea-ever.html

No comments:

Post a Comment